Are all Tomatis professionals the same?
Do they all offer the same thing? NO!
Here are some important questions to ask.
1. Are they authorized to provide services by the official Tomatis organization?
2. What is involved in their formal assessment?
3. How many hours of service are included in an intensive Tomatis training?
4. Who is actually delivering the service?
There reason why I am proposing these questions is because some smart consumers are comparing the prices and services of several providers before they decide. There is considerable variability in the answers. Clients need to know what they are paying for.
Here are my answers.
1. YES! I have a continuing formal relationship with the official Tomatis organization.
2. My formal assessment takes approximately 2 hours. It includes and in-depth history as well as formal testing when appropriate and indicated.
3. My Tomatis intensives are generally 15 days, 2 hours per day. Two intensives, or a total 0f 60 hours is typical.
4. I deliver all one-to-one services myself.
As you consider the appropriate professional for your needs, be sure you understand all the possibilities.
Follow us here: